Friday 24 October 2014

New Giftware Range

I'm like a kid in a sweet shop when we get a new delivery of goodies at the shop. Just the other day we took charge of a great big box. Deep inside amongst all the packaging there were lots of little packages containing all sorts of lovely new products for the shop.


 We now have some lovely Christmas decorations in, though we won't put them out until after All Hallows' Eve. We have these really cute "slippers" which can be filled  with sweets and chocolates on the eve of the feast of St. Nicholas on the 5th of December or hung on the fireplace as an alternative to a stocking to be filled with sweeties on Christmas Eve.






I love our new vases and containers and votive candle holders. I think some of these planted up with
spring bulbs will just look so pretty. The Leon cages will make  a real statement piece filled with flowers and placed on a sideboard or hall table.







The votive lights are all shimmered in silvers and golds,  Which will create a lovely glow when lit by candlelight, the good thing about these they are not just for Christmas, but can be used all year round.




I love watching how the girls get creative and look at one object  and then have the ability to use it for something quite unique. I am amazed how working in the Arbour has allowed both girls to really let their creativity run wild, I am waiting for my own creative spirit to catch up with theirs; I think I will be in for a long wait!









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Arbour Florist | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig